Who qualifies to apply to the Maryland medical cannabis program?
To qualify for the MD medical cannabis program, a patient must have a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes: cachexia, anorexia, wasting syndrome, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures, severe or persistent muscle spasms, glaucoma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or another chronic medical condition which is severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective. For other frequently asked questions about the MD program, visit here: https://mmcc.maryland.gov/Pages/patients_faq.aspx
How do I become a medical cannabis patient in MD?
You can apply to become a MD medical cannabis patient by following these 4 steps:
1) Register at mmcc.maryland.gov
You will need to submit:
* A copy of a government issued ID
* Last four digits of your social security number
* A valid email address
* A recent photo of you with a white background
Be sure to reply to their confirmation email!
2) Wait for your email approval which will contain your patient ID number. This usually takes a few weeks. Note: Hospice applications are processed immediately.
3) Visit a provider registered with MMCC to obtain a valid certification. Don’t forget your patient ID number!
4) Come see us at our Pikesville dispensary. Our knowledgeable patient service associates are here to help with all your questions! Or you can find a dispensary that is convenient for you- our products are available throughout Maryland.
Where can I find a doctor to certify me?
It is always recommended to speak to your regular doctor first in seeking a recommendation for medical cannabis.
You can find an updated list of registered providers here: https://mmcc.maryland.gov/Documents/10.25.2018%20Provider%20List%20October.pdf
What products do you manufacture and produce?
Evermore Cannabis Company produces flower, pre-rolls, concentrates (shatter, wax, live resin, distillate, vape cartridges), and infused products such as capsules and tinctures. All of these products are available in THC rich, CBD rich, or combinations thereof.
Where can I buy your products?
Our products are available at dispensaries across Maryland, including our own affiliate dispensary in Pikesville, Maryland.
Can I get a tour of your facility?
Due to strict sanitation protocols, and to prevent the introduction of contaminants, we currently do not allow the public to tour our facility.
Are your products tested? If so, by whom?
Yes, all of our products are tested by a third-party testing lab, licensed by the State of Maryland. Our products are randomly sampled per the Independent Testing Lab rules. In addition, Maryland has some of, if not the highest, testing standards in the country.
How can I get my other questions answered?
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com